There a lot of amazing businesses. We will be highlighting some below:
1. If you are ever in Miami, Fl and need a limousine service, check out Lush Miami Limo.
2. If you are ever in Boca Raton, Florida and need a limo click here Lush Boca Raton Limo Service.
So if you’re anything like me, you want your children to experience many new things with you. For me, they are usually items on my list of things to do before I go to heaven. One experience that was absolutely priceless was sailing on the schooner, Aquidneck.
We sailed through Newport Harbor which is so beautiful. The sailing was first class and we were able to help raise the sails, be part of the sailing or just relax. We were out on the water for nearly 2 hours. The harbor and bay are known to be two of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world and are said to provide some of the best sailing conditions in the United States.
Continue reading “Sailing With Your Kids Is A Priceless Experience”
Would you like parenting tips when your kids are on vacation and you’re not? Inside you’ll find some fun ideas to bond with your kids and build character too.A few days ago I received a phone call from a child I didn’t know. “Mom, can I go out and play?” The child sounded about 8 or 9. “You have the wrong number.” I answered.
That call made me think of all the moms who work outside the home. Having been a working mom, vacations were always a concern to me. Was the teenage babysitter who was watching my boys playing with them or watching TV?
I had to fire one because that’s just what he did. Another babysitter left a pot of burning beans on the stove. On the days I was free, I had so much work to do at home. “What’s a mother to do,” I wondered?
Continue reading “Parenting Tips – When Your Kids are on Vacation and You’re Not”
Since I was a child, I have always been a fan of the Olympics! Each time I saw an American athlete on the podium receiving a medal I dreamed of a time when that could be me. My dream never came true, but I did have some amazing experiences as a college athlete. I never thought about how young I was when it all began, but with all the Olympic hype on TV, I have discovered how young these dreams can begin.
Continue reading “A Day On The Ice”
by Heather Reider
1. Skipping breakfast. You wouldn’t send your kids off to school with an empty tank. Why would you start your day without any energy? We know you’re on the run trying to get everyone out the door in the morning but smoothies, protein bars, yogurt, fruit, a whole-grain waffle all are easy options and will keep you going.
2. Thinking you have no time. If you think it, you’re right. If you keep telling yourself you don’t have enough time in the day you’ll never have it. Change the way you talk to yourself about time and you’ll find time will start working in your favor.
Continue reading “5 Time-Killing Habits all Moms Want to Avoid”
I’ve learned some valuable things about life, love, and being female over the past half-century. Here is the advice I try to pass on to younger women in my life (family and friends) in the hope that it will save them some precious time:
1. You are at least 10 times prettier than you think you are.
That holds true no matter how pretty you already think you are! Don’t believe me? Ask your mother, auntie or grannie if she thought she was pretty when she was 20. She’ll say no. Then find a photo of her at that age. See what I mean?
Continue reading “10 Things I’d Love to Tell My Younger Self”
Welcome to Aquidneck Moms Town. We will have informative articles about Aquidneck and fun places to visit and activities for your family.
Visit our Facebook page.